Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Rugby Training 13 Yr Old What Is A Good 100m Time For A 14 Yr Old ?

What is a good 100m time for a 14 yr old ? - rugby training 13 yr old

hey, in the 14th and I've never done sports training in my life, except for some things rugby SKL. I was the sports ground and me 13.3 seconds at 100 meters, and I wonder what good this time, it was because my father says, may very well for my age, but I know in my SKL PPL run more quickly than I am, I always referred to as athletes, but I doubt that I would be good enough, plz i get counseling to be very much appreciated, thnx in advance:)

3 comments:

  1. mid to high 11s .................

    ReplyDelete
  2. But if you look at things this way, the world record is just under 10 seconds is over and you have the opportunity to do well in school What can a race to lose except Just Got To Believe.

    Charles
    (:

    ReplyDelete