Saturday, February 20, 2010

How To Tie A Bandanna For Snowboaring Do You Blindfold A Labrador When Teaching It To "Hide And Retrieve"?

Do you blindfold a Labrador when teaching it to "Hide and Retrieve"? - how to tie a bandanna for snowboaring

I try to teach my labrador to recover how to "Hide and." I tied a scarf around his eyes and tied at the end of the neck, making it virtually impossible to remove, too. I let him sniff a gift and told him to stay, so I went to hide. I told him: "Go ahead" and sniffed. My brother came and said that it means "you are blindfolded. I heard that they do exercise to the recovery. It worked, but my brother has told the inquiry. Can someone please support me in this area?

3 comments:

  1. Start with a toy ... rub their hands all over the toy, and then simply cover the eyes with his hands and hide the toy than a foot or two of you ... can hide under a pillow on the floor behind a chair, etc. really easy.

    Then start increasing the distance to hide the toys. There is no need to sell your dog lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No selling, not professional trainers, if you teach your dog scent discrimination.

    He puts the dog in another room while the treatment is hidden and then back into the room and say to find it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haahhaha that sounds like a very nice game!
    but make sure you play in places you do not recognize boundaries or bars or anything really!


    \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt, 333, Denise Cao

    ReplyDelete