Sunday, February 7, 2010

Gallbladder Attack Swollen Glands Question About Gallbladder Surgery Recovery?

Question about gallbladder surgery recovery? - gallbladder attack swollen glands

I've just finished my surgery, gall bladder, Thursday, I'm always sore.I that my speech was somewhat better, because he had an attack of pain as before surgery, but I do not know if I'm wondering what you think difference.What, the doctor recommends eating at least five business days to recover completely, and medical three.The Sunday that he thought it was only able to to work on Monday after it in recovery for three days, but I'm not fully recovered. I'm trying to decide whether to return or not on Monday because my stomach was very swollen and I still have pain and soreness.The doctor told me that if I do not think he would be able to return on Monday just to tell him, and it took days, I do not need a doctor note in my work because they are not really strict about it, and really the only answer the phone and email but have to get up and go customers

No comments:

Post a Comment